IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (Together for more women in nuclear)
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) aims to help grow the number of women in the nuclear field, supporting an inclusive workforce of both men and women who contribute to and drive global scientific and technological innovation.
MSCFP Programme will provide scholarships for 100 female candidates studying for up to two years a Master’s degree in:
- Nuclear science and technology
- Nuclear safety and security
Deadline: October 11th, 2020.
Who should apply?
The IAEA MSCFP is open to students who meet the following entry requirements:
- Female candidates.
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme.
*Preference will be given to applicants with above average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
How to apply?
Those who meet the entry requirements are invited to apply using the IAEA MSCFP online application form. The online application closes on 11 October 2020 at 23:59, Vienna time.
The documents required in addition to the completed online application form are:
- Official admission letter into the University Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study or other proof of attendance;
- Confirmation of tuition cost;
- Copy of a valid passport/ID;
- Completed Reference Forms sent by email by two referees (to download see below).
- All application documents must be submitted in English using the MSCFP online application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The online application form and the Completed Reference Forms can be found in the official website: https://www.iaea.org/about/overview/gender-at-the-iaea/iaea-marie-sklodowska-curie-fellowship-programme/how-to-apply
For more information go to: www.iaea.org/MSCFP
For all inquiries about the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme, please send an email to [email protected]